Friday, June 15, 2012

Sick Days in Bed

Hello, all

Unfortunately, I don't have much to report from these past couple days cause I've been really sick. On Tuesday, my family and I had lunch together. We had a soup, some pasta and vegetables, and an empanada de pino (ground beef, eggs, olives). My host mom, Christine and I all got some type of bad food poisoning that we think is from the empanada.

I went to class on Wednesday after a night of throwing up (sorry for the slightly detailed info). However, I then slept all day and could not go to class on Thursday. I stayed in bed all day and tried to do a little bit of homework.

I did get up and go to class this morning. I'm feeling quite a bit better, although my stomach is still kind of upset. I'm just trying to take it easy, mostly, because it's not good if I move too much. Really though, I don't have anything else to say other than I hate food poisoning. It's been quite an awful experience, but it was a total mistake. Hopefully I'll get to do something pretty fun this weekend, depending on the weather (it's been raining for a couple days).

Anyway, I hope you all are doing well. Can't wait to be home in a little over a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment