Tuesday, June 19, 2012

4 Days Left!

Hey, everyone.

I am feeling quite a bit better now. I finally began to be able to eat some real food on Sunday and am feeling LOADS better because of this. This weekend was a bit rough because I was exhausted and couldn't move around too well due to lack of food. However, I've been going to classes and walking around this week, so that's great! I still can't have too many kinds of food, but feeling much better now.

The rain has finally stopped here so we've gotten back to exploring and doing some fun stuff, which I'm happy about. On Saturday and Sunday, I rested a LOT and wrote my essay which was due yesterday. Last one for that class, hooray!

Yesterday after classes, Rachael and I went to the artisan markets in Viña del Mar to pick up our final souvenirs for people. Then we worked on homework for most of the afternoon so we won't have too much as our week finishes up. Today, we stopped at the "Portales" station on the metro. It's right by the water with quite a few restaurants and things. We wanted to take some pictures and check it out. It wasn't too long, but still fun. Tonight, we're planning on going to dinner somewhere and hanging out for a bit. It should be relaxing.



I also thought I'd show everyone how we have to get to classes in the morning. We don't take classes in the normal classrooms of the university because we're international students. Our classrooms are in this crazy location. Here's a video. Can't wait to be home -4 days!


No comments:

Post a Comment